MACD Currency Meter
MACD and Currency Strength Meter(2 in 1 indicator)
Currently 20% OFF!!
When you buy my indicator, you are welcome to join our private group where we discuss strategies and possible setup for the indicator.
MACD is trend indicator which is based one pair and Currency Strength Meter is also a trend indicator based on 28 major and minor pairs.
While, MACD-CSM is a MACD indicator that is based on currency strengths of 28 pairs.
Signals of MACD-CSM are different from a typical MACD and signals from a typical Currency Strength Meter.
- Recorded Webinars and strategies for this indicator are all available for buyers.
- Strategy consists of money management, entry and exit.
- Since are available for entry and exit
- Private Group Access
- MACD Settings
- MACD Strength Line – You can choose what kind of crosses you want to see
- Show or Hide Dashboard
- Show or Hide Trends
- Choose TimeFrame
- Fast EMA value
- Slow EMA value
- Signal EMA value
- TIMEFRAMES Settings
- MACD-CSM VALUES – Show or Hide MACD Values (This is on the upper right values of the chart)
- Enable or Show which timeframe you will use from M1 to MN Timframe
- DISPLAY Settings
- Show or Hide MACD Signal Line
- Edit the objects on the right side of the chart
- Edit the objects on the left side of the chart
- Currency Colors
- Text and Signal Colors
- Arrow Properties – Input the Wingding value for Buy and Sell Signal.
- ALERT Settings
- Alert Based On – Choose between Real-Time Alert and Candle-closing Alerts
- Minutes Interval for Next Alert – Minutes of interval between Alerts
- Type Of Chart Alert
- TimeFrame Alert – Alert based on current chart or all timeframes that are enabled
- E-mail Alert – On Or Off Email Alert
- Mobile Alert – On or Off Mobile Alert
- Alert me at – Choose what time you want to get your alert.
- Other Settings
- Limit Candle – This will limit or control the maximum candles to be analyzed. This is to avoid possible lag or hangs on the pc. Default is analyze 500 candles per currency