Trend Finder For Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame
(FOR MT4) Trend Finder Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame:
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee, with almost 25 years
of market experience. And our company has been selling high quality indicators on this
platform since 2015.
This indicator has been designed to help find the strongest trends in the forex market, quickly and easily.
It simultaneously analyzes the moving averages for all 28 pairs and across 8 time-frames.
And then it ranks each pair according to trend-strength.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Institutional traders use moving averages more than any other indicator.
And trading with the dominant trend is a CRITICAL part of your long term success.
As you will be trading in the same direction as the major institutions.
- This indicator displays all the information on one screen.
- It monitors the top 28 pairs by default. But you can monitor as many (or as few) pairs as you wish.
- Monitors 8 consecutive time frames, from 5 Minute to Monthly.
- Automatically sorts all pairs, from ‘most trending’ to ‘least trending’.
- Will trigger an alert whenever it finds the strongest trends.
- You have full control of colors, settings and which pairs to monitor.
- Can monitor any symbol in your Metatrader platform. Including crypto, commodities, indices, equities, ETF’s etc.
– This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it will simultaneously monitor the entire market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won’t have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
And this will allow you to focus on other aspects of your trading. Such as further technical (or fundamental analysis).
This will also give you more time to find other trading opportunities.
- Use Alerts: True = Yes, False = No
- Min Alerts Min: Alerts interval (how often to receive an alert on the same pair)
- S1 – S28: All 28 pairs are listed by default. But you can change or remove any pair as you wish.
- ColorUp: Color to display when price closes over the moving average.
- ColorDn: Color to display when price closes under the moving average.
- Grid Color: Select the color for the grid.
- TxtColor: Select the color for the text in the header.
- HdrColor: Select the color for the header.
- SymColor: Select the color for the symbols.
- Font Size: Select your preferred font size.
- MA period: Setting for moving average.
- MA shift: Setting for moving average.
- MA method: Setting for moving average.
- Applied price: Setting for moving average.