Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Category: Indicators for MetaTrader 4
Lighthouse is an amazing precise and reliable support and resistance indicator.
It displays the most important trading levels and draws them according to their relevance.
If a level is clearly broken, it changes its role and color. Support becomes resistance and vice versa.
- Automated adjustment to the underlying time frame
- Displays only significant support and resistance levels
- Immediate graphical response if a level is clearly broken
- Thicker drawn SR levels are more important than thinner ones
- Analysis mode: Select between three different scan modes (intraday, medium and high time frames) or use the automatic adjustment which is set by default.
The automatic mode adjusts the used analysis mode based on the underlying chart time frame.
- Sensitive mode: The sensitive mode identifies more support and resistance levels. We recommend using it if you are an intraday trader. Set this to false if you like to reduce the number of drawn SR levels
- SR Distance in Pips: This changeable value is the basis for the built-in support and resistance level distance check. It measures the distance between the current price and the next Lighthouse levels. If the current price is closer to the next level than 5 pips, you will see the state „WAIT“. If it’s bigger, you’ll see “GO”.
- Fill buffers with: The price values of the SR levels or the results of the built-in calculations. This option is especially for EA developers. Besides the regular values you can request the following values as well: SRDistanceCheckResult, HighestSR, LowestSR, NextAbove, NextBelow. Send a confirmation of your purchase to receive the according code snippets.
- Display SR check box: Displays the result of the built-in SR level distance check at the left side of your chart. Set to false if you like to hide this check box.
- Display Lighthouse levels: This parameter is responsible for all drawn support and resistance levels. If false, the drawn lines are hidden.
- Display Levels in the background: Displays all SR levels behind the price candles. Set to true if you like to draw them in the foreground.
- Color, Font and Thickness settings: You are able to change the defaults of the text blocks and set your own colors for the drawn support and resistance levels. Create it as you like it best.
- Enable SR distance warning: Set to true and you will get an alert if the price comes close to the next SR level.
- Enable SR switch notification: Set to true and you will get an alert if a SR Level changes its role from support to resistance or vice versa.
- AlertsOn: You will benefit from several alert and notification options like audio, e-mail or mobile notifications. False disables all alerts.
- AlertsMessage: You will get an alert message in your MetaTrader platform.
- AlertsSound: You will get an audio notification in your MetaTrader platform.
- AlertsEMail: You will get an e-mail if you set up the correct e-mail settings for your e-mail provider at your MetaTrader platform.
- AlertsNotification: You will get a notification on your mobile device if you set up the mobile notification settings of your MetaTrader platform.
- Soundfile: Enter the name of a sound file to hear an individual audio notification. The selected sound file must be installed in the “Sounds” directory of your MetaTrader platform
There are no reviews yet.