The YuСlusters is a professional tool for analyzing the trading volumes. The cluster graph is plotted based on tick data. For the exchange financial instruments these are the volume, type and price of a deal. For the Forex instruments – the real or tick volume (depending on the broker) and Bid price.
There are 7 criteria of cluster generation:
- Time interval, the criterion is set in seconds.
- Price range, the criterion is set in points. The current cluster is closed when the deal price goes beyond the specified price range. In that case, the current deal is included in the current cluster, while the next one opens a new cluster. The range is calculated as the difference between the High and Low price in the cluster.
- The difference (delta) between buy and sell volumes. The current cluster is closed when the delta with the next deal exceeds the specified volume. The next deal opens the next cluster.
- Total volume of deals. The current cluster is closed when the total volume of purchases and sales in the cluster exceeds the specified volume after one of the deals.
- Number of ticks. The cluster is formed by the specified number of ticks.
- Deal type. A cluster is formed by deals of the same type.
- Reversal price. The cluster is formed when the price passes given number of points in the opposite direction.
There are 8 types of cluster representation:
- “Delta” – display the delta.
- “Delta %” – display the delta as a percentage of the corresponding ASK or BID volume.
- “BID + ASK” – display the sum of BID+ASK volumes.
- “ASK & BID” – display the ASK and BID volumes separately, the ASK volume is drawn in the upper half of the cluster cell, the BID volume is drawn in the lower half.
- “BID x ASK” – display the ASK and BID volumes separately, the ASK volume is drawn to the right, while the BID volume is drawn to the left of the cluster center.
- “Delta and BID+ASK” – display the delta and the sum of BID+ASK volumes.
- “Delta% and BID+ASK” – display the delta as a percentage and the sum of BID+ASK volumes.
- “BID x ASK, Delta background ” – display the ASK and BID volumes separately, the background of the cell is determined by the value of the delta.
YuClusters features built-in filters, profiles, indicators.
YuClusters has a powerful system of alerts, which can be set to events related to clusters, volumes, prices and built-in indicators.