Designed to automate manual trading.
Key features of the utility:
- Works with any trading instruments (Forex, CFD, Futures and others).
- Automatic calculation of the risk per deal.
- OCO orders.
- Virtual orders.
- Virtual take profit and stop loss.
- Reversal of positions.
- 6 types of trailing stop.
- Moving stop loss to breakeven.
- Partial closing of positions.
- Notification on touching a given price level.
- Automatic and manual screenshot.
- Switch symbols on all charts with one click.
- Closing orders by groups.
- Closing positions upon reaching a specified profit or loss.
The utility functions are grouped and placed on separate panels, switched using the toolbar.
Designed to switch symbols on the chart:
- Switches the symbol on all charts in the terminal.
- Allows to create up to four symbol worklists.
- Displays information on symbols: spread, current profit, number of positions, Ask and Bid prices.
Designed to perform basic trading operations and allows you to:
- Open orders and positions with a specified risk.
- Open multiple orders and positions with one click.
- Set the stop loss to take profit ratio.
- Set virtual stop loss and take profit.
- Reverse position.
- Block positions.
- Closing orders and positions by groups.
- Partially close all positions with one click and move the stop loss to breakeven.
This panel can have up to four customizable tabs.
Designed to create OCO links between pending orders (one cancels the other). If the pending order is triggered, then all related orders will be deleted.
Designed to close positions when a specified profit or loss is reached and set stop loss and take profit positions to the general level.
Line trade (Virtual orders)
Designed to open virtual orders (invisible to the broker).
Designed to set a trailing stop for orders and positions. Works with 6 types of trailing stop:
- Trailing stop by fractals.
- Trailing stop by the MA indicator.
- Trailing stop by the Parabolic SAR indicator.
- Trailing stop by candlestick shadows.
- Trailing stop by the Trend Scanner indicator.
Designed for automatic transfer of stop loss to the breakeven level.
Designed to set the automatic function of partial closing of a position. Partial closure towards profit and towards loss is supported. The number of partial closing levels is not limited.
Designed to set alerts. Supported types of notifications:
- Crossing the current price of the horizontal line.
- Crossing the current price of the trend line.
- Reaching the target time.
In addition to sound notification and displaying a message on the chart, it can send a notification to the phone or EMAIL.
The utility allows you to take a screenshot with one click. It can also perform an automatic snapshot when opening and closing an order.
Information panel displaying the following parameters:
- Time remaining until the bar closes.
- Current spread.
- Profit on the current symbol.
- The number of positions on the current symbol.
- The value of the ATR indicator.
- The breakeven price for positions opened on the current symbol.
Panel for order management
The panel is designed to manage a specific order or position. This panel consists of six tabs and allows you to manage the parameters of each order and position. Using this panel, you can set an individual trailing stop, breakeven and partial close for an order or position.